Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Note of Thanks

I don't think I can ever find the words to properly thank our community for the unwavering support it has shown this Board throughout our negotiations with the NFT.  This afternoon's hearing at the Bucks County Courthouse is a perfect example of your commitment to Neshaminy.

Imagine my surprise as I'm walking to the courthouse, and I come upon a group of 18 residents who took time off from their jobs to participate in a rally of support, undaunted by the threat of severely inclement weather.  Most of these residents joined us in the courtroom, which made the judge's ruling in the Board's favor all the more gratifying.

Whether you attended today's rally, or come to school board meetings, or voice your opinion on social media pages, your support means more to us than you can possibly know.

On behalf of the entire School Board, I thank all of you!

Sincerely,

Ritchie Webb